| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Patras in April is very mild at 15.8 °C (60.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with intermittent rain. A mere 46.3mm (1.8in) of fluid is discharged during on average 8 days.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:43 long with an average length of 13:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Patras April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Patras, Greece
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Patras: