| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Patras in August is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4.8mm (0.2in) of fluid is dropped across on average 1 day.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 14:08 long with an average length of 13:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Patras August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Patras, Greece
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Patras: