| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Patras in December is quite mild at 11.4 °C (52.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.7 °C (45.9 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly dry with rain every now and then. Some 121.8mm (4.8in) of water precipitates across an average of 14 days.
- The shortest day is 9:29 long and the longest day is 9:40 long with an average length of 9:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Patras December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Patras, Greece
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Patras: