| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Patras in February is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid with rain now and again. Circa 91mm (3.6in) of liquid is released during an average of 11 days.
- The shortest day is 10:13 long and the longest day is 11:13 long with an average length of 10:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Patras February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Patras, Greece
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Patras: