| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Patras in January is a little cool at 9.9 °C (49.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in January is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid with rain every now and then. Circa 92.8mm (3.7in) of H2O accrues during on average 14 days.
- The shortest day is 9:32 long and the longest day is 10:11 long with an average length of 9:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Patras January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Patras, Greece
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Patras: