| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Patras in July is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in July is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with no rain. An airy 5.7mm (0.2in) of fluid is unloaded across an average of 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 14:10 long and the longest day is 14:46 long with an average length of 14:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Patras July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Patras, Greece
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Patras: