| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Patras in March is mild at 12.6 °C (54.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- In March the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry with rain now and again. Only 62.1mm (2.4in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 11 days.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Patras March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Patras, Greece
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Patras: