| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Patras in May is warm at 20.3 °C (68.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature variation/ range is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with periodic rain. A paltry 28.4mm (1.1in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 6 days.
- The shortest day is 13:45 long and the longest day is 14:36 long with an average length of 14:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Patras May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Patras, Greece
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Patras: