| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Patras in November is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.4 °C (50.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in November is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry with rain occasionally. Circa 118.3mm (4.7in) of H2O descends during an average of 12 days.
- The shortest day is 9:41 long and the longest day is 10:30 long with an average length of 10:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Patras November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Patras, Greece
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Patras: